As the leading event of the Energy Transition, the Berliner Energietage 2019 offer a good overview of current political, economic and technical developments. Over 50 specialist events with more than 350 speakers are aimed at decision-makers from politics, administration and associations, at experts from the energy and housing industry and local authorities, as well as architects, engineers and consultants.
Over 40 manufacturers and service providers will present their concepts and products at the accompanying trade fair. There will also be a job Exchange and several themed exhibitions. The accompanying research Energiewendebauen will have a booth. The Federal Ministry of Economics and Energy (BMWi) as well as Projekträger Jülich have organised several events as part of the congress.
Lecture series "Innovative solutions for existing buildings"
Event 1.05, organiser: Federal Ministry of Economics and Energy (BMWi).The Federal Ministry of Economics and Energy (BMWi) pursues an innovative reconstruction strategy, open to all types of technologies by using prefabricated, industrial and digital approaches . Lectures on the following topics are on the agenda:
- Energy policy in the building sector
- Construction industry 4.0 - Opportunities to reduce costs through digitization
- The Energy Sprong Principle - How to bring innovative refurbishment solutions to the market?
- Commercial implementation of industrial modernization
- Practical Example: Development of an Energy Sprong Prototype in Germany
- NetZero - Rehabilitation in just a few weeks - Project experience from France
- Energy efficiency and affordable living - What is important?
At the end, a panel discussion will take place on the topic of "Ways to a climate-neutral building stock". The series of events will be moderated by Dr. Alexander Renner, Head of Department for Fundamental Issues of Energy Policy in the Building Sector at the Federal Ministry of Economics and Energy.
André Hempel, Federal Ministry of Economics and Energy (BMWi), andre.hempel(at)bmwi.bund.de, Tel. 030-18615-6732
Lecture "Urban Solar Decathlon"
21. May 2019, 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Event 1.07, Organiser: Federal Ministry of Economic and Energy (BMWi), Bergische Universität Wuppertal, School of Architecture and Civil Engineering
The Solar Decathlon Europe 2021 thematised the energy ransition in neighbourhoods in combination with the Transformation of urban buildings. Resource Efficiency, sufficiency, climate protection and recyclable construction are the key topics.
Content information: Prof. Dr. Karsten Voss, Bergische Universität Wuppertal, kvoss(at)uni-Wuppertal.de, Tel. 0202-4394094
Lecture series "Cities as nucleus of energy transition in Europe funded in Horizon 2020"
22. May 2019, 09:00 am -12:30 pm
Event 2.06, Organiser: Nationale Kontaktstelle Energie .Representatives of the Federal Ministry of Economics and Energy (BMWi) and the European Comission inform in short keynote speeches about funding options under Horizon 2020. Speeches on the following topics are on the agenda:
- Energy researchas forerunner of the energy transition in Germany and Europe
- Successful Project proposal with Support of the Nationale Kontaktstelle in Ptj
- The european energy strategy and its implementation in Horizion 2020 and Horizon Europe
- Goals and Instruments of the european energy strategy
- Potencials and opportunities of an application in Horizon 2020
Within a Panel discussion interested participants can ask their questions directly to representatives of politics, science and econmy and discuss advantages and disadvantages of european Project funding.
Content information: Ute Micke, Nationale Kontaktstelle Energie, u.micke(at)fz-juelich.de Tel. 02461-615272.
Registration and program
On May 20th 2019 the the series of Events "Energy transition in transport - Options for the future of transport " will take place. National research and development Projects will be presented, and the use of E-fuels in aviation, shipping and commercial vehicles will be discussed. Participation in the Events of the Berliner Energietage2019 is free of charge, but registration is required.
The complete programme of the Berliner Energietage as well as the possibility to register can be found here.